• The KCPA box office is open Monday through Friday, 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Open show days, 3 p.m. through intermission.
• Located at Kirtland Community College, CTC Building, Room 110A. (Parking lot E)
• Call the box office at 989-275-6777 to receive advertised ticket discounts.
• All ticket sales are final. Refunds are only extended in the event of a cancelled performance or date change.
• Tickets must be paid at the time of purchase
• KCPA accepts all major credit cards; checks made payable to KCC (Kirtland Community College); and cash at the box office.
• Telephone and on-line ticket sales must be paid with a credit card. No credit card information is stored on site.
• Processing fees included in ticket price.
Exchanges & Refunds
All ticket sales are final. Refunds are only extended in the event of a cancelled performance or date change.
Tickets may be exchanged for a future in-season performance, given availability. A $5 exchange fee and $3 processing fee per ticket will apply in addition to any ticket price difference. No refunds will be made when exchanges are for lesser priced tickets.
• Current KCC Students and employees may purchase up to two ½-priced tickets for any Performing Artist Series Value Show in section C only, based on availability. Must have current KCC ID at the time of purchase.
• A Senior Discount of $2 per ticket is available to patrons 55 years and older for any Performing Artist Series show in designated seating only, based on availability.
• A Group Discount of $3 per ticket is available for parties of 10 or more in designated seating only, based on availability.
• Discounts not available online; may not be combined with any other offer. Some shows may be excluded.
Lost or Misplaced Tickets
Please report lost tickets to the ticket office as soon as possible. Replacement ticket will be available the evening of the performance at the Lobby Ticket Office. Valid identification and/or proof of purchase may be required. Original tickets will be null and void.
From time to time, performance dates and times are subject to change depending on artists’ availability. Refunds of ticket purchase price is available for shows that cancel, or when a date is changed. Patrons will be notified via e-mail and USPS mail to the addresses provided. Patron is responsible to provide current contact information to the box office for notifications.