KCPA is a non-smoking facility.
- Theatre opens one hour before each performance. Late rehearsals or sound/light checks may delay opening from time to time.
- Late Arrivals after a performance has begun will be seated only at times designated by the artist and their management.
- The use of flash photography, video or sound recording devices is strictly prohibited. Cameras without flash may be allowed from time to time. When in doubt, check with the lobby ticket office or ushers. When an artist specifies “no-cameras,” staff will be required to confiscate cameras or to remove a patron if (s)he will not abide by this policy.
- Please turn off cellular phones, pagers, & electronic devices including wristwatch alarms.
- Children are welcome at KCPA. But out of consideration for our entire audience and your children, we encourage you to bring children 5 years and younger only to those shows designed for families. Visit our Youth Theatre page for more suitable options at http://www.kirtlandcenter.com/kirtland-youth-theatre. Parents will be asked to remove children if they are disruptive or unable to sit quietly. Everyone attending the performance, regardless of age, must have a ticket and an assigned seat.
- Concessions are available in the side lobby for most performances. No food or beverage is allowed in the theatre.
- Lost items will be held for one business day at the KCPA office (CTC building room 110A, parking lot E). After the first business day following an event, items will be transferred to the Switchboard Office in the KCC Student Center.
- Wheelchair/Disability Seating is available in Section B right; row L.
- Hearing Assistance System is available with limited number of units. Please ask an usher or the Lobby ticket office for assistance.
- Interpreters may be available by calling the box office two weeks prior to the event.
- Please tell us about any special needs when ordering tickets so we may assist you properly.
Personal Responsibility Statement
The Kirtland Center for the Performing Arts prides itself on offering a diverse selection of arts entertainment. Not all productions may appeal to, or be appropriate for, every person or for all ages. Therefore, patrons are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the shows we offer prior to purchasing tickets. Visit our home page for links to various artists’ web pages.
A ticket is a revocable license. Kirtland Center for the Performing Arts reserves the right to remove patrons who are disruptive or disorderly.