Kirtland Youth Theatre is dedicated to presenting live performances for children that are entertaining, educational, and culturally enriching. Many shows this season have pre-show curriculum, so contact us early for reservations and materials.
Any school-aged children are invited to attend, and grown-ups must be accompanied by a child. Kirtland Youth Theatre is made possible by the generous support of area foundations, businesses, granting agencies and patrons. These groups and individuals are featured on our sponsor page.
Cost is $3 per child and $5 per accompanying adult. Groups receive one complimentary ticket for every 25 paid.
- To make a non-school reservation, call KYT at 989-275-6777.
Schools & Groups
- KYT will accept group reservations beginning Monday, August 29, 2016.
- Reserve seats for your students and create your own invoice with our fillable reservation form , or online reservation form then return via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 989-275-6757; or
- A copy of the accepted reservation form will be mailed or emailed to you with the amount due and due date for payment.
- Group reservations must be paid 10 days in advance of the performance.
- Contact KYT as soon as possible with any reservation changes; additions are based on availability only.
- Residency workshops may be available at no charge to schools with groups attending KYT performances. Workshop participation is limited to schools attending KYT performances and scheduling is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes (but no more than 30 minutes) prior to the scheduled performance time.
- Please notify us if you plan to eat lunch on campus so we can ensure a spot for you. Lunches should remain on the bus until after the performance.
- Please fill every seat as instructed by the ushers. Switching seats can be done after everyone has been seated.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the theater.
- All cell phones or other electronic devices must be turned off before the start of the performance.
- No photography, video, etc. is allowed.
- Please remain seated after the performance until your school is dismissed.
- Students may express gratitude to the sponsors of the Kirtland Youth Theatre by creating thank you notes. Mail them to KYT and we will share them with our sponsors.